Erin Davidson has been practising massage since her graduation in 2004. She enjoys mixing relaxation with deep tissue and stretching techniques to bring the most benefit to her clients. She believes that thorough discussion and analyzing each issue before and after a session plays an important role in the healing process.
- Graduated from the Lancaster School of Massage in 2004
- Graduated from Equissage, Equine Sports Massage Therapy in 2008
-Graduated from At Home Professions with a Transcriptionist Certification in 2010.
- The Hetrick Center Massage Therapy Program, Mount Joy, PA
- West Park Hospital Massage Therapy Department, Cody, WY
- Welch Wellness, Cody, WY
- Pennsylvania State Massage Therapy Certification - 2004
- National Certified Massage Therapist Certification - 2004
- Member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals since 2015
- Neuromuscular Therapy, specializing in the neck, shoulder and back regions
- Aromatherapy & Herbal Applications
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- Prenatal Massage
Consumer Warning: Please be advised that there is no training or certification requirements to practise massage in the State of Wyoming. MYo massage therapy prides themselves in maintaining the highest level of education to work on their clients safely.